Alumni Transcripts,Diplomas

If you are an alumni of John McCrae Secondary School and are needing a copy of your high school transcript or diploma, please follow these instructions:

1. Download and fill out the  Request for Academic Records

2.  Payment to be made using this link

3. Email the completed form & proof of payment (a receipt will be available once payment is received) to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.