Alumni Transcripts,Diplomas

If you are an alumni of John McCrae Secondary School and are needing a copy of your high school transcript or diploma, please follow these instructions:

1. Download and fill out the Request for Transcript Form.pdf

2.  Payment has to be made using the following link

3.  Email the completed form & proof of payment (a receipt will be available once payment is received) to
If you have any questions, please email


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.